- Consisting of air; as, an airy substance; the airy parts of
- Relating or belonging to air; high in air; aerial; as, an
- Open to a free current of air; exposed to the air; breezy;
as, an airy situation.
- Resembling air; thin; unsubstantial; not material; airlike.
- Relating to the spirit or soul; delicate; graceful; as, airy
- Without reality; having no solid foundation; empty; trifling;
- Light of heart; vivacious; sprightly; flippant; superficial.
- Having an affected manner; being in the habit of putting on
airs; affectedly grand.
- Having the light and aerial tints true to nature.