- Water or other fluid frozen or reduced to the solid state by
cold; frozen water. It is a white or transparent colorless substance,
crystalline, brittle, and viscoidal. Its specific gravity (0.92, that
of water at 4¡ C. being 1.0) being less than that of water, ice floats.
- Concreted sugar.
- Water, cream, custard, etc., sweetened, flavored, and
- Any substance having the appearance of ice; as, camphor ice. - To cover with ice; to convert into ice, or into something
- To cover with icing, or frosting made of sugar and milk or
white of egg; to frost, as cakes, tarts, etc.
- To chill or cool, as with ice; to freeze.