- Of or pertaining to a rabble; like, or suited to, a rabble;
disorderly; vulgar. - An iron bar, with the end bent, used in stirring or
skimming molten iron in the process of puddling. - To speak in a confused manner.
- A tumultuous crowd of vulgar, noisy people; a mob; a
confused, disorderly throng.
- A confused, incoherent discourse; a medley of voices; a
chatter. - To stir or skim with a rabble, as molten iron.
- To insult, or assault, by a mob; to mob; as, to rabble a
- To utter glibly and incoherently; to mouth without
- To rumple; to crumple.