- The act of representing, in any sense of the verb.
- That which represents.
- A likeness, a picture, or a model; as, a
representation of the human face, or figure, and the like.
- A dramatic performance; as, a theatrical
representation; a representation of Hamlet.
- A description or statement; as, the representation
of an historian, of a witness, or an advocate.
- The body of those who act as representatives of a
community or society; as, the representation of a State in Congress.
- Any collateral statement of fact, made orally or in
writing, by which an estimate of the risk is affected, or either party
- The state of being represented.