- The act of moving in a circle, or in a course which
brings the moving body to the place where its motion began.
- The act of passing from place to place or person to
person; free diffusion; transmission.
- Currency; circulating coin; notes, bills, etc.,
current for coin.
- The extent to which anything circulates or is
circulated; the measure of diffusion; as, the circulation of a
- The movement of the blood in the blood-vascular
system, by which it is brought into close relations with almost every
living elementary constituent. Also, the movement of the sap in the
vessels and tissues of plants.