- That which relates or belongs to one; business; affair.
- That which affects the welfare or happiness; interest;
- Interest in, or care for, any person or thing; regard;
- Persons connected in business; a firm and its business;
as, a banking concern. - To be of importance. - To relate or belong to; to have reference to or
connection with; to affect the interest of; to be of importance to.
- To engage by feeling or sentiment; to interest; as, a
good prince concerns himself in the happiness of his subjects.