- The structure of anything; the manner in which the parts of
a thing are united; workmanship; texture; make; as cloth of a beautiful
- That which is fabricated
- Framework; structure; edifice; building.
- Cloth of any kind that is woven or knit from fibers, either
vegetable or animal; manufactured cloth; as, silks or other fabrics.
- The act of constructing; construction.
- Any system or structure consisting of connected parts; as,
the fabric of the universe. - To frame; to build; to construct.